Quilt Background

Friday, July 27, 2012

HOW PRETTY IS PRETTY?

Short blog today, just so I don't forget a sweet moment.  The mouse pad I inherited at work was stained and disgusting, so I threw it away and have been using the one I brought from home, with a quilt motif.  When I decided I needed that one here at the apartment, I jotted down on the list of office supplies needed that I needed a mouse pad....a pretty one.

I was in a family history class Wednesday night when my office phone rang.  I excused myself and took the call.  It was the office elders, who were at Staples, trying to decide which was the prettiest mouse pad.  They wanted to know if pink flowers would work, or if I had another favorite color?

Further on these elders.  When I thank them for doing something, Elder Genteman (that's right, gentleman without an "l") responds with a "You're Welcome," said as it was meant to be said, with genuine sincerity.  Just one of the things I've learned from their example.

Elder Genteman with his find of gold at Coloma.






Elder Whiting's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment